Monday, April 12, 2010

2, 4, 6, 8, diet starting tom.
my sisters bday is on sat.
there is not way i can even loose enough to be okay with being in any pics.
i am making a scavenger hunt all over campus for her.
wish i was skinny and pretty.
it would make the day so much better

2468 diet this week.
no excuses.
i have TONS of work to do before friday, and i start working again.
this will keep me busy and focused.
i will avoid the cafe like the plague.
no one can talk me into going.
i have not food in the room, and neither does my roomy. thank god.
i need to concentrate on work and this weekend.
it will all go by fast.
i hope i will not fail this time.
i am already so devastated with myself.

2 comments:

  1. I want to do the 2468. I don't think I have enough self control though..): I dunno, maybe I just need more motivation. Good luck! (:
    xx-twiggins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got your comment...still figuring this thing out! haha
    thanks for the luck!:)
    i am going to start it up again tom!

    ReplyDelete